Am I Really Called for His Kingdom? - Revisiting thoughts

"Father God, please guide me as I write this article based on Your Word. Help me to write this to glorify You, and let Your words bring clarity to those who seek You. May Your truth help people discern and embrace correct beliefs. I pray and seek everything in the name of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. Amen."



Hi there my Brothers and Sisters in Christ! Have you ever felt like you're stuck in a pit of self-doubt, questioning your very existence? Like, am I really called to serve the King of Kings? Do I have what it takes to be part of His Kingdom?

I know I'm not alone in this struggle. Many of us have been there at some point or another – feeling like we're just winging it, pretending to be something we're not. It's as if the enemy whispers sweet nothings in our ears: "You're not good enough," "You're not worthy," or "You're just a fake Christian." Ouch! Those words can pierce our souls and leave us feeling like we're just a leaf blowing in the wind, unsure of where to land.

But here's the thing: God is NOT fooled by our doubts. He knows our hearts better than we do. And yet, He still chooses to use us, despite our flaws and fears. Why? Because He is gracious! He is a good Father who desires to help us overcome these struggles, to guide us into His Kingdom.

"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him." (Hebrews 11:6)

You see, seeking God isn't just about feeling good or having a nice experience; it's about surrendering our lives to His will. It's about trusting that He has a plan for us, even when we can't see it. And sometimes, that plan involves feeling uncertain or unsure.

"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, declares the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My knowledge is greater than human knowledge." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

So, what do we do when doubts creep in? We must choose to believe that God is good, that He is a loving Father who desires to help us. We must trust that His plans are perfect, even when they don't make sense to us.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight." (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Here's a secret: God is gentle. Yes, you read that right – gentle! He doesn't shout at us or scold us for our doubts. Instead, He whispers words of encouragement, reminding us of His promises.

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." (Isaiah 41:10)

So, if you're struggling to believe that you're called for His Kingdom, here's what I want you to do:

  1. Admit your doubts: Don't try to hide them or pretend they don't exist. Acknowledge them and talk to God about them.

  2. Remind yourself of God's character: He is a good Father who desires to help us overcome our struggles.

  3. Seek Scripture: Look up verses that remind you of His love, His power, and His goodness.

  4. Pray for guidance: Ask Him to reveal Himself to you in ways that will help you trust Him more.

  5. Trust the process: Don't try to rush through your doubts; instead, allow God to work on your heart and mind.

"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose." (Romans 8:28)

Remember, you are not alone in this struggle. Many of us have walked this path before, and yet, God has used it to mold us into the people He desires us to be.

So, take a deep breath and trust that God is calling you for His Kingdom. Yes, there may be struggles along the way, but with Him by your side, you can overcome anything.

"I can do all this through Him who gives me strength." (Philippians 4:13)

And when doubts creep in, just whisper these words back to God: "I trust You, Lord. Help me believe that I'm called for Your Kingdom."

God is waiting with open arms, ready to guide you into His Kingdom. Will you take the first step and trust Him?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2.5

My Favourite Book in The Holy Bible

My Third Experience which I can't Explain by the Natural Laws - Testimony