Christian Vision - Purpose of being in God's Kingdom

"Father God, please guide me as I write this article based on Your Word. Help me to write this to glorify You, and let Your words bring clarity to those who seek You. May Your truth help people discern and embrace correct beliefs. I pray and seek everything in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen."



Hi there fellow believers in Christ! I'd like to share a profound experience I had through a dream that has significantly impacted my understanding of my role in God's Kingdom. Growing up, I often felt insignificant, yet I deeply desired to do something meaningful and impactful. My Christian brothers encouraged me by introducing the concept of prophetic dreams, which led me to recall a vivid dream I had previously dismissed.

In the dream, I found myself in a beautiful place filled with joy and gratitude towards God. I wanted to be a part of this community and approached the manager of the place who appeared like a  lawyer, who resembled the actor Surya, asking if I could contribute and live there. He suggested we first explore the building together before discussing further.

The ground floor was expansive and vast, with numerous empty spaces that seemed to serve specific purposes. As we ascended to the first floor, the manager revealed that the entire building belonged to me, asking if I was ready to take it. Overwhelmed and feeling undeserving, I declined, saying that the people deserved it more, and I would be grateful to have just a small room near the stairway on the first floor. The manager smiled and insisted I at least see the rest of the building.

Each floor appeared to multiply the number of rooms, making the building seem infinitely vast. I remained firm in my decision to accept only the small room, believing that others were more deserving. The manager said I can either accept it as whole or walk away from this. I will not be allowed to be partially. The dream left me with a renewed sense of hope and anticipation for the future.

Reflecting on this dream, I realize that if anything of such great significance were to happen, it would only be possible through the hand of God. This experience has reminded me to remain humble, trust in God's plan, and embrace the unique role He has designed for me in His Kingdom.

Vision or Imagination?

In my pursuit of understanding God's vision for my life, I have received several images through prayer. The first image that came to me was that of a boundary rope or line. Sometimes, I saw myself as the rope itself, and other times I stood upon it, preventing something from crossing over.

The second image was a direction sign pointing towards a bright village, though the brightness was barely distinguishable from where the sign was placed.

The third image I saw a small rock surrounded by sand, which upon closer inspection appeared to be quicksand. The size of the rock varied, sometimes appearing small that barely one person can stand on it, and other times manifesting as a huge, flat rock capable of supporting many people.

These images have provided me with some insight into my role within God's Kingdom and serve as a source of guidance and reflection as I continue to seek His will for my life.

As I pondered my role in God's vision, I questioned why the vision seemed so grand and unachievable. I wondered if I could start by focusing on a smaller aspect that I felt capable of handling now. This approach would allow me to build my confidence and progressively work towards the larger vision.

Manish provided an insightful response: If my vision is limited to only what I can achieve on my own, where is God's glory in that? I began to understand that God's glory is more evident in situations that transcend human capabilities. This perspective shift excited me, and I felt a strong urge to jump into action.

However, I found myself growing impatient. A sermon addressed this thought process by asking a powerful question: Am I trying to give birth to Ishmael or Isaac? This question resonated deeply within me, teaching me the importance of surrendering and waiting upon God. By trusting in His timing and plan, I can have faith that if it's His will, it will come to pass.

Diving in

As followers of Christ, we are often reminded of the significance of having a vision. But what does this truly mean for our spiritual journey? In this blog post, we will explore the meaning of a Christian vision and its connection to our distinctive roles within God's Kingdom.

Understanding Christian Vision

A Christian vision goes beyond our personal aspirations and goals; it is a divinely inspired revelation that sheds light on God's purpose and plan for our lives (Proverbs 29:18). It aligns with His greater purpose for humanity and provides direction, hope, and inspiration to live a purpose-driven life.

Finding Your Place in God's Kingdom

God has a unique purpose for each of us in His Kingdom, and discovering our role starts with seeking and embracing His divine vision. This vision holds the key to uncovering your calling, whether it involves serving others, sharing the Gospel, using your talents to glorify God, or contributing to the growth and well-being of the church community (Romans 12:6-8).

Your role in God's Kingdom is tailored to your strengths, gifts, and experiences. As you grow in faith and cultivate a deeper relationship with Him, you will begin to discern His vision for your life. Embracing this vision requires submission to His will and trust in His guidance along the path He has prepared for you (Proverbs 3:5-6).

Aligning Your Vision with God's Plan

To fully embrace your role in God's Kingdom, it is crucial to align your personal vision with His divine plan. Set your heart on heavenly things (Colossians 3:1) and seek first the Kingdom of God (Matthew 6:33). Prioritizing God's vision will transform your perspective, equip you with the necessary tools for your calling, and open doors for you to make a lasting impact in His name.

The Impact of Embracing Your Role

Living out your purpose in God's Kingdom not only brings personal fulfillment but also fosters spiritual growth in those around you. As you step into your role with confidence and conviction, others will be inspired to discover their unique calling and embrace God's vision for their lives. Together, we can create a ripple effect that expands the Kingdom and brings glory to His name (Matthew 5:14-16).

Wrapping up

Embracing your role in God's Kingdom begins with recognizing the power of a divinely inspired vision. As you seek His guidance, your path will become clearer, and you will be empowered to live a life of purpose, impacting both your own life and the lives of those around you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2.5

My Favourite Book in The Holy Bible

My Third Experience which I can't Explain by the Natural Laws - Testimony