Dont give up on your desires that has been put into you.

Dear God,

Give me strength to share the words that you intend for me to share. Let your words touch a hurting soul and heal. Father, you are the greatest comforter. You chose us when you planned creation. Let us know you more and fill our hearts with you. I ask for the peace that comes only from you. We ask in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Amen

Now, I like to share a message about not giving up.

Giving up on desires.

Giving up on Desires that has been put into our hearts by God.

For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. - Jeremiah 29:11

Yes! The desires which we sometimes give up thinking, It might not be God's Will for me.

How sure can we be on this?

This is something almost every new believer who started submitting to God in the earlier stage used to experience. We give up on our dreams just because we failed at times.

It is written in Holy Bible, God gave those desires.

How to differentiate if our desire came from God or out of our own will. Here is a simple trick. Think about it. If your desire satisfies flesh. It is not from God.

If it satisfies soul, there are chances that, It might be from God.

How to be even more sure.

We can have a set of conditions like,
Does my desire, glorify God?
Does my desire help others apart from me.
The outcome of my desire, will it benefit other children of God?
Then it might be from God.

If then, is it right to Give up on our dreams?

It is good if we submit everything to God. And let him do everything on the right time. But discouragement doesn't come from God. If we give up on a dream because of certain discouragement. We are losing something. And if we are staying bitter, that our dream failed. Its not the right way as well. It actually takes us away from God. God has created us to be filled with Joy! It has been repeated throughout Psalms, How David held on to God in spite of his troubled times.

I like to share some example. Abraham, Job, Joseph, David who saw through their dreams come to pass.

Discouragement. Even Jesus, was discouraged. The Holy Son of God once prayed.

"Father, if you are willing, please take this cup of suffering away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine."

We as humans, sometimes gets discouragement. Its one of satan's strongest weapon formed against us. But, we can get over it by Believing. We should believe what God has put into us. He put a dream of hope inside everyone of us. Lets pray that our dreams come to pass on God's timing. Till then we will pray for his strength to stand and hope!

Isaiah 60:19-22 "No longer will you need the sun to shine by day, nor the moon to give its light by night, for the Lord your God will be your everlasting light, and your God will be your glory. Your sun will never set; your moon will not go down. For the Lord will be your everlasting light. Your days of mourning will come to an end. All your people will be righteous. They will possess their land forever, for I will plant them there with my own hands in order to bring myself glory. The smallest family will become a thousand people, and the tiniest group will become a mighty nation. At the right time, I, the Lord, will make it happen."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2.5

My Favourite Book in The Holy Bible

My Third Experience which I can't Explain by the Natural Laws - Testimony